Everything You've Ever Learned About Generating Leads and Growing Your Business Is Wrong!: Part II
Many billion dollar companies have short, gimmicky advertisements, as large marketing budgets allow them to repeat it thousands of times across a multitude of mediums. However, today's small businesses cannot follow this "Madison Avenue-type" model and expect success.
In Part I of the pre-training for our upcoming Winter Business Bootcamp, Jason Economides, CEO and Chief Lead Generator of ECO Business Academy, detailed some important marketing theory and showed us some of the origins of today's poor marketing. If you missed it, you can catch up by clicking here.
In Part II of this exclusive business marketing and lead generation program, Jason will show us his proven four-step Conversion Equation that every business owner must use in ALL of his or her marketing communications. As a reminder, we recommend holding off on any upcoming marketing collateral revamps until you complete the pre-training and evaluate if your marketing collateral follows this equation for success.
In this 60 minute webinar we'll cover:
- How buyers' brains work, and how you can take advantage of this knowledge
- FedEx's hidden marketing message
- How to build your marketing based on proven "hot buttons," rather than the ineffective platitudes currently used in most business' marketing
- An overview of some of today's most effective marketing examples, including a family therapist, a moving company, and a day care center
- A live Q&A and real-time marketing evaluation for audience members on the call
- and much, much more!
Originally valued at over $6,000, Contactually and ECO Business Academy will offer this exclusive training package to you for FREE.
This two-part session is an essential and powerful pre-training for our upcoming Ask the Expert call series, ask any questions you may have on how to position your business in the marketplace and how, exactly, to rebuild your marketing collateral.