Relationship Networking: Building Personal Connections for Professional Results
Have you ever had a conversation after which you wanted to follow up, but didn’t? Do you find yourself wishing you had a reason to get in touch with a colleague, customer, or old acquaintance? Follow-up is the foundation for building a thriving network.
Often, we are too busy to focus on building and nurturing our relationships. Some of us may find follow-up awkward, uncomfortable, or even unwanted. Thus, we find it difficult to move from one conversation to the next, to build upon the initial contact and turn it into a real relationship.
Even if you do this with ease, there are a variety of powerful approaches for increasing your contact with and the value you provide to your network. During this talk, The 11 Laws of Likability’s author, Michelle Tillis Lederman will take you through tips and tactics that will help you convert your conversations into stronger and longer connections. By the end of the webinar, you can expect to learn how you can:
• Move from first conversation to lasting connection
• Leverage technology and social media in simple ways to increase familiarity
• Discover specific ways to increase your value to your network
• Better understand the power of patience
• Effectively ask for something to increase your results
• and much more.
At the end of the day, it is the strength of your relationships that leads to your success.